The FVRA Board of Directors wants to let you know about the Annual General Meeting (AGM) happening on Wednesday, April 12th@ 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at the George Preston Recreation Centre (Arena) located at 20699-42nd Avenue, Langley, BC . More information to come, save the date.
Below are the positions up for election. You can find a description of each of the Directors positions located in our FVRA policy manual found on our web site at: www.fvringette.com.
Note that the board is working very hard to check in now with our members at FVRA to identify interest for taking a position on the Board of Directors. We encourage those interested to please contact any of the current board members (contact information found on the web site) if they are wanting more information.
The goal of the AGM is to encourage as much participation and attendance by our members as possible. The objective is that members feel welcome to attend with no expectations other than to learn about the work that has been done and how the year has progressed including our financial standing.
Once again we will be offering several incentive draw prizes for those who attend the meeting. One entry per adult member attending. Stay tuned for prizes. *Draw takes place at end of meeting and prizes are awarded to those present at draw time only.
The following positions are up for election/re-election:
- President: currently Tanya Braithwaite- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: currently Melissa Valentine – email@example.com
- Director of Officials: currently – Kevin Braithwaite – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament Director: currently Joan McGivern email@example.com
- Ways and Means: currently Natalie Wood – Atkinson@fvringette.com
- Director of Promotions: currently vacant – firstname.lastname@example.org (one year term)
- Director of Evaluations: currently Teriann Carmichel – email@example.com
- Equipment Manager: currently Karen Sitter– firstname.lastname@example.org (is available to renew her term)
- Secretary; currently Catherine Vandas – email@example.com
If you would like to find out more information about any of the available positions, Please reach out at your earliest convenience. Like any non profit organization we need volunteers to make it run smooth, and with out our volunteers our kids would not have a place to play.
We look forward to seeing you Wednesday, April 12th at 6:30pm. If you have any questions, comments or requests for this year’s AGM, please contact President Tanya Braithwaite at 604-880-9048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.